Thursday, December 1, 2011

Only 25 days until Christmas

I can't believe it's December already, this year has really flown by.

So it's time to get my Christmas list together and guess who is on top of that list??
My little Man, Jacob!

Here are a few things I have on my list for him:

Melissa and Doug
Pound & Roll Tower
I think he will have so much fun hitting the balls with the hammer..... but what else will he hit with that hammer?? The flat screen TV perhaps?



 
Pocoyo & Friends
Swiggle trak with Bridge
He loves watching pocoyo and he loves cars so this will be prefect.  His eyes light up everytime this comes on the commercials.
 


Sesame Street Let's Rock Elmo
He goes nuts everytime he sees this at Target



Playskool Sesame Street Count 'n Crunch Cookie Monster
His favorite character on sesame street is the Cookie Monster





Assorted wooden toys from Fine Wooden toys


Disney cars lazer light chaser
My husband and I saw this at the disney store on black friday for $20.00 (orginal price $39.99)
BUT they didn't have lighting McQueen.  They only had Doc and Mater left.  We are going to order this online.

Toms
Grey Wool Tiny TOMS Botas
He can never have too many shoes

Burberry
Diamond quilted Jacket


Skip Hop
Zoo pack
I love seeing backpacks on him! and this Bee is so darn cute! My mom used to make me wear backpack as a toddler, I was known as the little girl with the cute backpack.
I love skip Hop products, they are so well made.



Wow, that is a lot of stuff....... didn't seem like it in my head.... maybe I need to skim the list a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment