Friday, December 9, 2011

Non-Cooking Fridays

It's Friday! I call it "non-cooking Fridays"   This is the one day out of the week I refuse to cook.

Being a full time working mom, my weekday is really busy.

  • I get up at 5am
  • Drop off my son at my mom's
  • go to work
  • come home and cook
  • feed Jacob
  • feed myself and hubby
  • clean dishes (Hubby and I take turns with bathing Jacob and doing the dishes so I will never have to do both on the same night)
  • Bathe Jacob
  • figure out what is for dinner the next night, take things out to de-froze and etc
  • cut up some fruit for dessert  (This week is grapes and Jacob loves feeling them to me)
  • then it's off to bed for story time 
  • and then finally sleep
So on Fridays I do not cook nor clean! Hubby takes me out to a restaurant or we order take out.  This way I get to spend some time hanging out with Jacob before his bed time.

I think every mom deserve to have a night off at least once a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment