Friday, December 9, 2011

Nothing like Momma's Cooking...

Everyone thinks their mom are the best cook in the world, and I am no different.

(although I can't ever imagine Jacob ever saying that about ME. I am a terrible cook, just ask my husband)

I LOVE my mom's cooking, from the seafood, to the beef, to the honey chicken (that my hubby loves so much) and to her SOUPS!

Soup are HUGE in Chinese culture, some medicinal, some helps skin, some will help you lose weight, gain weight, some for after childbirth, some to help get over colds and the list goes on and on.

I love all types of soup, Chinese, Vietnamese , Korean, American, Thai, loas, Italian, french... Let's just say "if it’s a soup... I'm trying it!"

So when she texted me yesterday asking me to stop by after work to pick up some soup, I was so there!

Jacob also loves soup, especially right now. He is teething and the only thing he will eat is soup mixed with rice. So this is perfect for him.




She made my all time favorite vegetable soup.



• potatoes

• carrots

• celery

• onions

• tomato

and some other stuff I don’t know about.

I would love to sit here and act like I know how to make this and give you all the recipe....but I have no idea what else she puts in it.








and bonus: she even got me a hello kitty lunch bag! My momma is the best!


0 comments:

Post a Comment