Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's teething time = Sad baby


Jacob is finally getting his molars in, and he is the saddest boy in the world :(
For the pass 2 weeks He has been;
  1. Drooling alot
  2. his gums are sensitiv (he usually enjoying brushing his teeth but not he wont let me near him with a tooth brush)
  3. He has been very fussy
  4. Tossing and turning in his sleep
  5. and bad breath ewww
  6. Refusing food

This is the hardest part, I am so scared he is not getting enough to eat!
He usually enjoys all types of food, but now the only thing he would eat is soup mixed with rice.  So that's all I have been making for him.   He still enjoy his yogurt and milk.

I am taking him to the dentist on saturday just to check things out, hopefully everything will be fine.  Sometimes I feel I need a professional to tell me everything is fine, so I can rest easy.

The only thing that seems to help him is the Zoli Gummy sticks


You can pick them up from amazon for $9.97


     
    My Review on the Zoli Gummy stick

0 comments:

Post a Comment