Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Birthday Weekend

First I need to say I have the most amazing friends and family a gal could ask for.

I turned the big 3 0 on Sunday Dec 4th. My friends and family has made it such an amazing event.

On Friday night, I was just suppose to have dinner with my hubby, my brother. my SIL, my BFF and her BF, but it turned out to be a huge surprise birthday dinner with all my friends! I was truly surprised and had an amazing time.

My mom (whom is the best cook ever) would cook a huge homemade meal with the birthday boy or gal's favorite dishes.  So on Saturday she did just that, and addition to that, my brother and sister in law decorated my mom's house in a hello kitty/30th birthday theme! hahaha it was super cute!
We had Crabs, lobsters, shrimps, chickens and many more, needless to say.. I pigged out... big time!

On Sunday, my wonderful husband took me to the Poconos, a couples resort get away. We had suite with our own Private pool and jacuzzi.  It was a much needed R&R for the both of us.
(Jacob had  a sleep over with my parents while hubby and I was away)

I even got a little "Happy Birthday Mommy" phone call from my sweet little boy (ok it sounds more like "hapy boo mummie") 
and today is Tuesday, I maybe back at work, but my coworkers have surprised me with a wonderful birthday breakfast.

It was a FIVE days celebration!

My friends and family have made turning 30 into such a wonderful experience. I am truly blessed

Pictures will be up soon.

Gag gifts from my BFF Mary

0 comments:

Post a Comment