Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holy Lipstuff Batman!

I was doing a little clean up at my desk here at work, and I found all this lipstick/gloss here!!!



No wonder I can’t find any good lip stuff when I am at home on the weekends.

The weird thing is that I don’t even wear most of these colors here (i.e the hot pinks)

Top row from left to right: Maybelline baby lips in “Peach Kiss” and Cherry me”, MAC lipstick in “Crosswires” and “Curtsy”, NYX soft Matte lip cream in “Addis Ababa” and “Stockholm” and MAC Lusterglass in “Beaux”

Second row from left to right: Palladio tinted lip balm in “berry”, Nivea “a kiss of Milk and Honey” chapstick, Lancome Juicy tube in “Coral Rush”, Loreal infallible in “Azalea”, NYX lip gloss in “crystal soda”, “Dolly pink”, “smokey look”, Nars lip gloss in “0rgasm” and Loreal infallible lipgloss in “coral sands”

That last lonely pot is MAC tendertone in “Pucker”
I really need to take this stuff home, it is getting out of control!

0 comments:

Post a Comment