Monday, December 12, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff is here!

And she is gorgeous! Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini MAC' Clutch


I saw this on sookiepyo's youtube video, it's in her latest "What's in my diaper bag" video.  I saw her pull that bag out and I fell in LOVE.  I had to ask her what brand it was and where I could get it.  She was super nice and gave me all the details.  She is one of my favorite YT moms, she is super stylish and gives out great beauty and fashion advice. (plus she has a great collection of bags)

I have been looking for a crossbody clutch, and this is prefect.
For my Birthday, 2 of my good friends (Alice and Jen) gave a a nordstrom Gift Card.  So I knew excatly what I wanted to do with that card.


I took 2 weeks to decide on what color I want.  It was down to That red

Navy



















or Teal









I did what any girl would do.  I took a poll with my best girl friends.  The red won :)

I actually Love all the colors so maybe I will get another one.  Christmas IS right around the corner....




0 comments:

Post a Comment