Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays everyone!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! I am super excited.  I have been to the mall so many times in the past week. I can't believe I am saying this nut I am sick of the mall.  I am mall-ed out.   See ya next year MALL!!  There were way too many people... rude people who walks so fast and bumping into my stroller.. rude, annoying, stinky people....
Anywho....  we waited to hours for santa, we were trying to teach him "cheese" and smile for the camera, he went along with it and didn't seem to care when he saw all the other kids crying and screaming for their lives on santa's lap.  Infact.. he was waving HI to santa and everything.. smiling and playing... but as soon as I put him on santa's lap...he gave me THIS face.  He didnt cry.... he gave me this "deer caught in the headlight look".... the same look as last year.   Maybe he will smile NEXT year.




I am in such a good mood tonight, maybe its because of the holiday coming up, or that today was my last day of work (until next Tuesday) or that bottle of wine I just finished................yea I think it's all the above combined.

I can't wait till tomorrow night, spending Christmas eve over my parents house, Christmas day with the in-laws, and Monday will be my "do nothing but lounge around all day" day.


Holiday Party/Pot luck at the office.  I was in charge of the decorations :)



This is my contribution

Can't have a Christmas party without Christmas cookies!

I even decorated the plant in the conference room


Hubby got me Ginngie a few years ago as a stocking stuffer, I break her out every Christmas. (yes, it's a HER)



So that's all folks! Happy Holidays everyone! and be safe




0 comments:

Post a Comment