Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great Find

I love target! I can always find some great clearance items.

I stopped over to target during lunch yesterday and saw a sales person loading this Cars Table on the clearance section. 

This is the prefect little table for him!  My Brother and sister in law bought him an elmo couch that will work with this.  The price? a whooping $6.95!

He can learn some table manners! hahahaha 
He had dinner at his little table for the first time last night.  He wanted me and my husband to join him there... which we did.... we had to sit on the floor, Japaneses style.   It's just a tad uncomfortable for us, but he loved it.
This also came with dry eraser markers so you can draw on the table.... we will be hiding those from him for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment