Friday, December 9, 2011

Crazy Hair Lady

My hair is hot mess right now!

I need to trim my hair, I need a hot oil treatment, I need to dye it (I have like 2 inches of roots showing), oh heck I need to just shave my head and start all over!

I keep making appointments and canceling it.. I think my hair dresser is sick of me right now.
I am also very indecisive, keep it long?, cut it short? stay lighter? go darker? bangs or no bangs? highlights? lowlights?

Right now I am thinking about violet black for my color.



This way I can get my hair darker without feeling bored.  I am a gal who had every color of the rainbow on her head. So a little violet doesn't scare me.

This weekend is pretty packed, I will make an appointment for next Saturday and I will try my best to keep it.  Lord knows I need to do SOMETHING with the mop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment