Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TTC: Cycle 3- CD4

AF finally showed on saturday on CD 19 of cycle 2.   I was 3 days late.

Cycle 1 was a 27 day cycle
Cycle 2 was 30 day cycle

I am all over the place.

AF is slowing leaving, very light today.   I think I will only spot tomorrow.

Plans for cycle 3:

  • Still tempting and will be using ClearBlue OPK on CD9
  • Trying SMEP this cycle.  It will be LOTS of "work"  but DH will be excited to try.
  • I think I will start buying cheapie dollar tree/ walmart HPT this cycle.   FRER is soooo expensive and I have no self control when it comes to testing.
  • I am still taking Fertilaid pretty religiously.  So hopefully it's working its magic.
Very excited to get this cycle started.  I think May will be the month for my BFP! Baby Dust!


0 comments:

Post a Comment