Wednesday, April 23, 2014

TTC: Cycle 2, CD28, 16DPO

It's the end of Cycle 2 and I am sure I am not pregnant.  Been spotting since yesterday and I am super moody and that's a sure sign AF will show. (plus I took a HPT and it was a BFN)

I started taking FertilAid® and I think that is delaying AF... uncool!
 so far I am not impress with it!

I plan on continuing the FertilAid®, tempting and OPK starting CD6.

Would love to do the SMEP but I just don't think i would have the energy  for that, but my husband would beg the differ.

These pass 2 months I have learned so much about my body and everything, it sure has been very educational.

I started tempting in the middle of this cycle and using apps like Ovia and fertility friend.
I am feeling good about starting cycle 3! Now if only AF would just show already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment