Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Toddler winter skin care routine






So the weather here is not exactly cold yet. Its strangely warm here in east coast for the end of November (not that I am complaining), but the cold weather is right around the corner and my poor baby has dry skin. (He gets that from his Daddy)

So I made some changes to his skin care routine to keep him baby smooth all winter long.






Johnson's moisture care baby wash




I switch from the yellow Johnson baby wash to the pink moisture care baby wash.


I can definitely tell the difference. It really gives that extra little moisture.. and I prefer this scent.





Vaseline baby petroleum jelly




I used this for his diaper rashes. The baby ones are awesome, they have this nice soft baby powder scent.














Aveeno baby calming comfort



This is my favorite lotion.


I have been using this since last winter. It didn't really calming him down... but I love the nice lavender scent.








Weleda Calendula Face Cream




THE best face cream for the sensitive baby skin. For his little dry cheeks I love using this face cream. It heals any dryness over night. He loves rubbing in his cheeks himself.


Not a fan of the scent.



Side note: I thought I lost this last week, and had to re order. Of course as soon i re-ordered it I found it hidden in Jacob's toy chest. It all worked out because the price of this product is usually around 12 dollars and it is now on sale at amazon for 7 dollars. Now I will have one for his diaper bag.








Baby Aquaphor



I only use this for extremely dry skin, I do not like the greasiness of this, but I use a little dab of it on his chin where he gets drool rash.





With all these wonderful product, Jacob's skin will stay baby soft all winter long.


0 comments:

Post a Comment