Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Must Have Items for the Office

My office is my 2nd home. I actually spend more time here than at my own home.

There are a few things I must have here at all times.

Aveeno baby lotion

I told ya I love the Aveeno baby lotion. I love the oatmeal, it keeps my skin nice and smooth. I love the lavender scent at home, I had to get a Fragrance free one for work. I have one of those co- workers with a sensitive nose.



Method Hand sanitizer

from target its the "sea minerals" kind. Not sure what that means but if gives off a nice clean scent, not over powering.



EOS Lip balm

in sweetmint

I love the sweet mint smell, its like gum and the packaging is super cute. I am a sucker for cute packaging's





















Up&Up brand Disinfecting Wipes

Germs Germs and MORE Germs! the office is full of germs!

I always wipe down my desk, keyboard, mouse and phone... once a day...





















Water

You can't live without it!






















I also have my emergency makeup bag, floss, toothbrush and paste, tylenol, bags of noodles, cans of soup, a whole bunch of lipgloss, bobby pins, hair ties and nail filer. If I ever get stuck in the office, I could survive a few days here with no problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment