Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snack Attack!

Jacob LOVES his snacks, I am sure he got that from me AND his Daddy.  We are huge snackers, my husband love sweets and I love salty snacks.

Here are a few of Jacob's favorite snacks,






Gerber Graduates Grabbers
He love every flavor so far. 
 I always bring a few of these along whenever we go out.
They are so easy
to use, just un-screw and serve, and best of all NO MESS.

Plum Tots Mish Mash



Gerber Graduates Cereal Bar.
Jacob's favorite flavor is the strawberry and bananas.
one down side is that it does get a little messy.




Mini Crispy Rice Snacks
Flavor: Yogurt and berries
This is super yummy! 
I love a snack me and Jacob can both share




Calbee- Saya
Snow pea crisps
Another snack I also enjoy.
I believe you can only get this at Asian supermarkets




Stonyfield- YoToddler Yogurt

Jacob LOVES yogurt since the dawn of time. 
 We used to give him YObaby, now he has graduated to Yo Toddler.
and once again.... his favorite flavor is Strawberry and Banana





Dannon's Danimals yogurt drinks
He cries when he is done.... so sad




Honest Kids by Honest Tea
These are the BEST!! I LOVE these
My hubby seems to think I have a problem.
he says I steal Jacob's juice, but I say he loves sharing with his momma :)
MY favorite flavor is berryberry good lemonade








0 comments:

Post a Comment