Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

  1. blog more
  2. save money
  3. lose weight

The same resolutions as last year, I hope this time around it will stick! IT MUST!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I had a great 4 day weekend off!  We spent the next few days sleeping in a little later than my usual 5am call and just doing some light cleaning around the house. 

On NYE we took Jacob to see the early fireworks show at 6pm. He was totally unimpressed with it all.  He watch for a few minutes and opt to run around on the grass area instead.
The weather that night was awesome... 52 degrees, unheard of!  It felt like spring!  (today is a different story... 17 degrees tonight)

I thought that was an awesome way to kick off the new year.  I am so excited to see what this year will bring me and my family.

I have 4 months left to plan Jacob's 2nd Birthday party!





0 comments:

Post a Comment