Saturday, February 20, 2010

Month 7!

I can't believe I'm in my last trimester.... I feel like I have so much to do, and no time to do it.
The house is still not finished and this crazy weather here in Philly is making it so hard to get around. The sun is back out today and I hope it melts all ice so we (they) can get back on track!

I went to lap corp to take my glucose test this morning, but who knew they didn't do THAT test on Saturdays! Now I have to take it on a weekday... as if I didn't have a job!

I am however looking forward to my ultrasound on the 1st. Its to make sure the cyst on his head we saw on our 20 weeks US is gone. I want to see my little bambino (and to make sure he's a boy!)

Just 3 more months! seems just like yesterday when my morning sickness was nonstop and me and k would guess the gender everyday hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment